Name of Post:
Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
The notification for Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University has been released for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 10th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University is a local college in Gujarat, India that advances advanced education in local and provincial zones of the nation. It is named after Shyamji Krishna Varma of Kachchh, Gujarat. Schools in the Kutch area were managed under the Gujarat University till 2003. In any case, following the improvement drive post 2001 Gujarat tremor, the administration of Gujarat chose to give a different college to the area of Kachchh. The Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Act was distributed in the administration Gazette in March 2003. The establishment stone for the building was laid on 24 September 2004. The development work for the managerial squares, four workforce pieces, library, PC building, visitor house, lodgings was assessed at 35 crores (subsidized by Gujarat State). The Kachchh University began its authoritative and scholastic movement at the new creating grounds in 2007. The college began with 10 schools in 2004, having 44 universities with more than 20,000 understudies and almost 250 instructors working in the resources of Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Law, Technology including Engineering and Pharmacy.
Candidate should have possessed Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from indian government recognized university with minimum of fifty five percent marks.
Candidate should have possessed equivalent degree from an accredited foreign
University with minimum of fifty five percent marks.
- Hopeful should finished their MBA/PG/Ph.D in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according to the university norms.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
Date of Interview: 10th November 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can attend interview with resume and all relevant certificates.