Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for KMCT Law College Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Kunhitharuvai Memorial Charitable Trust alluded to as KMCT, set up in 1994 by Dr. K Moidu, a main therapeutic specialist for giving quality instruction striving for understudies in various expert fields . KMCT Law College, one of the instructive foundations of KMCT bunch was built up on tenth September 2013. This school is arranged at Pazhoor, Mambara, Kuttippuram , Kerala, India. The school is perceived by the Govt. of Kerala, affirmed by the Bar Council of India and is associated to the University of Calicut. From its beginning KMCT Law College had sorted out different scholarly and social projects. Consistently the understudies celebrate delightfully every one of the celebrations viz. Onam, Christmas, Ramadan and Mehandi fest in its conventional way with different rivalries and social projects . Aside from this, as a law school, this establishment used to direct debatable court rivalries , legitimate education programs, lawful guide facilities and other socially significant projects.
- Candidate must have complete PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are request to send your detailed resume along with necessary document and passport size photograph to following Email Address as soon as possible