Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Karpagam College of Engineering Recruitment has been released for the post of Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Karpagam College of Engineering, built up in the Year 2000, is an Autonomous Institution, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The school offers different Under Graduate and Post Graduate Engineering programs. The College is certify by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, TCS, Wipro and NBA licensed 4 offices Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Information Technology.
4500 understudies and 426 instructing and non-showing staff part, Karpagam College of Engineering endeavors to give quality training and an amazing profession begin to every one of its understudies. The Placement and Training offices add a quill to its top guaranteeing the understudies get set on grounds. The 10 Centers of Excellence endeavor to give down to earth and test presentation to the understudies and fill in as a window to the corporate world.
The College is arranged Myleripalayam ,15 kms from Coimbatore Central Railway station. The peaceful area encompassed by green fields and rich bunches of coconut forests makes a quiet climate contusive to learning and development. Foundation with very much equiped research facilities and libraries, all around looked after Playgrounds, Hostels, Gymnasium and an Indoor Stadium.
- M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degree in Computer Science / Information technology or related field of study
- Big Data, Hadoop, Predictive Analysis
- Specialised in Big Data Analytics, Big Data/Hadoop
- General purpose programming and data integration Experience in Data warehousing and business intelligence projects
- Proficiency with Big Data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Hive) and platforms (e.g. Cloudera, IBM BigInsights)
- Proficiency with Map Reduce programming Knowledge of Hadoop administration
- Exposure to NoSQL databases (e.g., HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB, CouchBase),
- MPP and In-Memory technologies SQL and relational database programming
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player capable of working in a demanding research environment
- Expertise in designing Analytics solution and proposing new solution
- Experience with Big Data software solutions
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are request to send your detailed resume along with necessary documents to the following Email address as soon as possible.
The Manager HR,
Pollachi Main Road,