Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Workshop Superintendent
Job Description :
The notification for Karmaveer Baburao Ganpatrao Thakare College of Engineering Recruitment has been released for the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Workshop Superintendent. Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Karmaveer Baburao Ganpatrao Thakare College of Engineering:
The NDMVP Samaj’s K.B.T. School of Engineering was set up in 1999 having 11 sections of land zone in the core of the Nashik city at roughly 2 Kms from CBS and 12 Kms from Nashik Road Railway station. The school is subsidiary to Pune University and endorsed by the AICTE, New Delhi. The school is currently Accreditation and Gradation. The College has all around prepared research centers, workshop and Hostel offices. Each office has isolate computational offices alongside LAN, Wi-Fi and important virtual products. At exhibit the school gives four-year courses prompting Bachelor’s Degree of University of Pune in the accompanying orders : Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology alongside post graduate courses in MBA, MCA and Engineering.
- Candidate should have degree M.E/M.Tech/MBA/M.Sc/Ph.D.
Professor/Associate Professor Jobs:
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates:as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last date for for apply is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible.