Experience: 0-2 years
- Program well-designed, maintainable, testable and efficient code
- Perform white box and black box testing
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and enhance existing software
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Prepare specifications, designs and test scenarios/ cases
- Demonstrate the development and testing results to team or leader
- Maintaining and supporting products and projects
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of simple data structures and algorithms
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Material Design
- JSON, REST APIs
- Node JS or Java exposure preferable
User Experience (UX) / Graphics Designer
- As a graphic designer you will need to concentrate to shoppers and perceive their wants before creating design selections
- A graphic designer works on a range of product and activities, resembling websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, laptop games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, company communications and company identity, i.e. giving organisations a visible ‘brand’.
- You’ll work to a short united with the shopper, artistic director or account manager and can develop artistic ideas and ideas. the acceptable media and elegance must be chosen to satisfy the client’s objectives.
- The work demands artistic aptitude, up-to-date information of trade software system and an expert approach to time, prices and deadlines.
- passion and enthusiasm for style, with an imaginative flair;
- a flexible approach once operating in an exceedingly team;
- excellent communication skills so as to interpret and hash out briefs with clients;
- good presentation skills and therefore the confidence to clarify and sell concepts to shoppers and colleagues;
- time management skills and therefore the ability to upset many comes at a time;
- accuracy and a spotlight to detail once finalizing designs;
- being receptive feedback and willing to create changes to your designs;
- effective networking skills to make contacts.
- meeting purchasers or account managers to debate the business objectives and needs of the job;
- estimating the time needed to finish the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing style briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- thinking creatively to supply new concepts and ideas and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a style temporary inside the constraints of value and time;
- presenting finalized concepts and ideas to purchasers or account managers;
- working with a spread of media, as well as package (CAD) and maintaining thus far with rising technologies;
- proofreading to supply correct and high-quality work;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and dealing on layouts prepared for print;
- commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- working as a part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, different designers, account executives, net developers and selling specialists.