Organization Name :
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Name of the Post :
Number of the Posts :
Consultant CSR – 1 Posts
- A consolidated emolument of Rs. 1 lakh per month.
Upper Age Limit :
- The candidate shall not be less than 45 yrs. of age.
Education/ qualifications :
- Full time Master’s Degree in Social Work from a reputed institution
Experience and Other Requirements:
- The candidate shall have 20 years of experience out of which minimum 8 years of experience of carrying out CSR activities.
- Work exposure to social development, water, sanitation, village and community development, green environment, Health and education etc.
- Previous track record of CSR implementation and Annual planning.
- Lead a project team.
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification, Knowledge and experience.
About Organization :
Ever since its inception on May 26, 1989, JNP has charted India’s international trade to a glorious course of success and achievements, breaking all records and creating new benchmarks, JNP is the biggest container handling Port in India, handling around 55% of total container handled by all Major Ports in India. In its coveted role as the Hub Port on the Western Coast of India, JNP is ranked among top 35 Container Ports in the World.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) at Navi Mumbai (formerly known as the Nhava Sheva Port) is India’s No. 1 container port handling 55% of the container cargo across all Major Ports in India. Commissioned on 26th May 1989, JNPT occupies a prominent place among the most modern ports in India. It is the second youngest and one of the most modern major ports of the country. Initially, JN Port was planned to be a ‘satellite port’ to the Mumbai Port with a purpose to decongest traffic. In the pre-reform days, Mumbai port faced a lot of issues like shallowness of the channel, congestion of roads and railways through the Mumbai city linking the port to its hinterland, as well as labour problems. The Ports incapability of handling the expanding volume of modern cargo directed to the west coast eventually led to JN Port becoming an independent port in 1989.
- To be equipped with state-of-the-art technology, efficiency and manpower which is at par with international standards.
- To conform to international standards and offer cost-effective integrated logistics solutions.
- Ensure security and safety of life, equipment and cargo.
- Pursue the principles of eco-friendly sustainable development.
- Constantly upgrade the competence, awareness, skills and motivation of port personnel for continual improvement in all efficiency parameters.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
The interested candidates may submit their applications to the Chief Manager
(Admn) & Secy., Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi
Mumbai on or before 5th May, 2018.
Contact Address :
Chief Manager(Admn) & Secy., Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai.