Organization Name :
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts: 52 Posts
- Professor — 08 Posts
- Addl. Professor — 04 Posts
- Associate Professor — 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor — 16 Posts
- Senior Resident — 12 Posts
- Tutors/ Demonstrator — 08 Posts
Job Description :
The notification for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment has been released for the post of Faculty. Eligible candidates are attended the interview date is 16th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research started as École de Médicine de Pondichérry set up by the French Government in the year 1823. This restorative school was changed over into Dhanvantari Medical College at the season of true exchange of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later redesigned into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
- Candidates should have Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.), Post Graduation qualification, i.e. M.D/ MS in relevant disciplines for post-1 to 4 with relevant experience, Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/ Institute for post-5, MBBS/ M.Sc for post-6.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- Professor — age should not be exceeding 58 years.
- Addl. Professor — age should not be exceeding 58 years.
- Associate Professor — age limit is 50 years.
- Assistant Professor — age limit is 50 years.
- Senior Resident — age limit is 33 years.
- Tutors/ Demonstrator — age limit is 35 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.250/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.250/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 16th March 2018 till 4pm.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents, cover containing the Application to be marked as “Application for AIIMS – Nagpur” by post to The Director, JIPMER, Admin – I (Recruitment Cell), Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006 & the documents sent to e-mail id: email@example.com on or before 16-03-2018 till 04:00 pm.