Organization Name :
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital
Name of the Post :
- Medical Superintendent
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy Medical Superintendent
- Chief Medical Officer
- Specialist Grade – III
- Medical Officer
Number Of Posts: 38 Posts
- Medical Superintendent — 01 Post
- Professor — 08 Posts
- Associate Professor — 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor — 06 Posts
- Deputy Medical Superintendent — 01 Post
- Chief Medical Officer — 01 Post
- Specialist Grade – III — 11 Posts
- Medical Officer — 02 Posts
Job Description :
The notification for Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment has been released for the post of Medical Superintendent, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Medical Superintendent, Chief Medical Officer, Specialist Grade – III &Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply 31st March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital :
The Hospital has been developed on a territory of 8.82 Acres. Add up to secured region: 36,000 sq. meters. The Hospital was introduced by the then Honorable Chief Minister of Delhi on eighteenth Sept., 2008. The Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital (JSSH) was enrolled as Society on twentieth September, 2013. At introduce the OPD benefits in Cardiology, Gastroentrology, Neurology, Nephrology and steady administrations of Laboratory (Hematology, Cytology, Biochemistry, Microbiology), Radiology, Facility Integrated Testing and Counseling Center (F-ICTC for HIV testing), Integrated Rehabilitation focus (Speech treatment, Occupational and Physiotherapy), Cardiodiagnostic, Gastrodiagnostic and Neurodiagnostic zone are operational. Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital (JSSH) has an arrangement of 250 beds.
Janakpuri Super Specialty doctor’s facility Society is imagined to be a main super claim to fame medicinal services supplier. We are new, still in our outset, beginning to make our first strides yet we will soon be strolling on our feet and will give unrivaled unparalleled quality medicinal services administrations.
- Medical Superintendent — MD/ MS or Master Degree
- Professor — MD, DM in relevant disciplines
- Associate Professor — MD, DM in relevant disciplines
- Assistant Professor — MD, DM in relevant disciplines
- Deputy Medical Superintendent — MD/ MHA
- Chief Medical Officer — MBBS Degree
- Specialist Grade – III — MD/ DM, MS, MCh,DNB in relevant discipline
- Medical Officer — MBBS Degree
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay As per Organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Minimum age is 45 years & Maximum age is 60 years.
- For SC Candidates : Minimum age is 45 years & Maximum age is 60 years.
- For ST Candidates : Minimum age is 45 years & Maximum age is 60 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Minimum age is 45 years & Maximum age is 60 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Minimum age is 45 years & Maximum age is 60 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1500/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.750/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.750/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: As per Organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1500/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 31st March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates are apply the job before 31st March 2018.