Organization Name :
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
Name of the Post :
- I.T. Assistant
Number of the Posts :
- I.T. Assistant – 670
- Rs.18332/- As per Minimum wages Act ( EPF & ESIC as per the govt. rules / act to be deducted.)
Age Limit :
- For General: Rs. 1000/-
Education/ qualifications :
- Master of computer applications (M.C.A.) Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) Or B.E. (Computer) Or
B.Sc. with Computer Science/IT Or Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.) Or Graduates in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Computers.
- Candidate must possess an experience of at least six months in the field of computer application.
- Candidate should be well conversant in spoken as well as written Hindi & English languages.
- Candidate must have minimum typing speed of 20 wpm with minimum 80 % accuracy.
Selection Criteria :
- Based On Qualifications and Experiance
- Total Registration fees of Rs.1000/ (Non-refundable) shall be taken. Fees of Rs. 200/- (Nonrefundable) shall be taken at the time of typing test and balance Rs. 800/- (Non-refundable) will be taken at the time of appointment.)
About Organization :
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. From 1987, the year of its inception, it has provided exemplary service in the IT sector, specializing in providing complete solutions in computerization and networking . With a well focused vision and a global mission, ICSIL look at greener pastures across the globe.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date : 17/04/2018
Last Date For Online Registration : 07/05/22018
In case of any query the candidate may call the Front Desk Officer Sh. O.P Yadav Telephone
no 011-26830347/ 011- 26830338.
Administrative Building, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110020