Name of the Post :
Director/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment has been released for the post of Director/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 31st March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was built up as the Department of Chemical Technology on first October, 1933 by the University of Mumbai, through dynamic help of ventures and altruists. The Institute was most prominently known as UDCT, Mumbai. Research has been a vital piece of ICT since its initiation and it has made more than 500 original business visionaries. The UDCT developed altogether in stature and was allowed self-rule under UGC directions by the University of Mumbai and further changed over in to an Institute on 26th January, 2002. Under the World Bank TEQIP program, the Maharashtra government conceded it full independence in June 2004. Because of the suggestions of the Government of Maharashtra and University of Mumbai, the ICT was allowed Deemed University Status by the MHRD on twelfth September, 2008, with all arrangements of the UGC for subsidizing and support as the state possessed regarded college.
- As per AICTE Norms
Departments: (For Detailed positions view official Notification)
- Chemical Engineering
- General Engineering- Mechanical
- Candidate must have complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay
- Director – Pay scale – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs.12,000/-
- Professor Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs.10,000/-
- Pay scale – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs.9,000/-
- Assistant Professor 15,600-20,200 with AGP Rs.7,000/-
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 31st March 2018.
How to apply:
The Candidates are required to submit online application form along with supporting documents on or before 31st March 2018.