Organization Name :
Industrial Training Institute(ITI) Limited
Name of the Post :
- Office Assistant
Number of the Posts :
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
Advertisement No :
- Total emoluments at Rs.17115 (Basic + VDA+HRA+CCA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 4240-105-5500-115-6995, plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules . [CTC : 3 Lakhs/Annum]
Upper Age Limit :
- Not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
Education/ qualifications :
- Essential: B.Com / B.B.A. / B.A. / B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University with
minimum 52 % marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 50 %
marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Desirable: Diploma/Trade Certificate in Computer Application
Selection Criteria :
Based on Qualification and Knowledge
About Organization :
India’s first Public Sector Unit (PSU) – ITI Ltd was established in 1948. Ever since, as a pioneering venture in the field of telecommunications, it has contributed to 50% of the present national telecom network. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across six locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a complete range of telecom products and total solutions covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.
ITI joined the league of world class vendors of Global System for Mobile (GSM) technology with the inauguration of mobile equipment manufacturing facilities at its Mankapur and Rae Bareli Plants in 2005-06. This ushered in a new era of indigenous mobile equipment production in the country. These two facilities supply more than nine million lines per annum to both domestic as well as export markets.
The company is consolidating its diversification into Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to hone its competitive edge in the convergence market by deploying its rich telecom expertise and vast infrastructure. Network Management Systems, Encryption and Networking Solutions for Internet Connectivity are some of the major initiatives taken by the company.
Secure communications is the company’s forte with a proven record of engineering strategic communication networks for India’s Defence forces. Extensive in-house R&D work is devoted towards specialized areas of Encryption, NMS, IT and Access products to provide complete customized solutions to various customers.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date : 16/04/2018
Last Date to submit application Form : 31/05/2018 on 5:30 PM
Contact Address :
Chief Manager (HR&PR)
Business Co-ordination Office
Core-6, 1st Floor, Scope Complex,
7- Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003