Organization Name :
Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP) Recruitment has been released for the post of Constables (Driver). Eligible candidates can apply 15th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP):
ITBPF was raised on 24 Oct,1962. By and by ITBP is conveyed on fringe guarding obligations from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 km of Indo-China Border and keeping an eye on Border Outposts on elevations extending from 9000′ to 18700′ in the Western, Middle and Eastern Sector of the Indo-China Border.ITBPF is a particular mountain Force and the majority of the officers and men are professionally prepared mountain climbers and skiers. Being the person on call for catastrophic event in the Himalayas, ITBPF has been doing various protect and help activities.
Enterprise and set out devilry are the required proficient abilities for the ITBP and in this manner from its positions come the world class mountain dwellers who have scaled more than a hundred Himalayan pinnacles, including the Mount Everest, four times. Its skiers have been national champions, who have done India glad in the winter Olympics. Its waterway rafters have made global history in boating through the turbulent white waters of the powerful Brahmaputra, the Indus and the Ganga.
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.21700-69100/-.
- For General Candidates : Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For SC Candidates : Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For ST Candidates : Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- Selection will be based on physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), Written Examination & Skill Test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 14th February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 15th march 2018.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.