Organization Name :
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA)
Advertisement No :
Name of the Post :
Under Training Assistant Flight Instructor
Number of the Posts :
As per Company norms
Age Limit :
As per IGRUA Company Rules
Education / Qualification :
Current CPL holder from ex-IGRUA can apply
Location of Job :
Amethii (Uttar Pradesh)
About Organization :
- The Akademi is headed by a Director who is assisted by Departmental heads of Operations, Services, Finance and HR.
- IGRUA has entered into a Management Contract with Global Aviation Giant – Canadian Aviation Electronics, Canada to improve IGRUA’s standard to world class
- The foreign nationals from Afghanistan, Royal Nepal Airlines, Mauritius, Zambia and Seachelleous have also undergone Pilot Training at IGRUA.
- The Refresher courses for all Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor Incharge of flying clubs are conducted regularly.
- The Pilot training to candidates of Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy is also provided by IGRUA as and when required.
- Over 150 students are undergoing training at present and we are continuously making efforts to increase seats every year.
- IGRUA remains an epitome of standardization and excellence in flying training thus becoming the first choice for airlines when they select pilots for their company.
- IGRUA is becoming a knowledge and skill development hub of civil aviation. National Aviation University alongwith its Hostel and Staff quarters is under construction at IGRUA complex.
- IGRUA AME school building is ready and the school will start functioning very soon.
- IGRUA provides on-the-job training to candidates undergoing AME in various Indian private institutes.
How to Apply :
Submission of Applications
Ex-IGRUA candidates fulfilling the qualifying requirement may submit their
application with complete Curriculum Vitae via e-mail addressed to Manager –HR at
***Important Dates :
Last Date : 20.01.2018