Name of Post:
The notification for Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 15th December 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Indira Gandhi urban center Technical University (IGDTU) for ladies embarks on its journey to become academician. Nupur Prakashthe initial Technical University for ladies within the country. IGDTU was established in might 2013 once up gradation of national leader Institute of Technology (IGIT), that was created in 1998 by board of coaching & Technical Education (DTTE), Govt. of urban center to supply quality technical education to the ladies of our country, especially, the state of urban center. IGIT has created wealthy contributions within the past fifteen years towards providing higher technical education to the ladies of our country, that represent five hundredth of our population and are major contributors to our economic process. The mandate of this new University is to supply not solely sensible quality technical education to women of our country however to additionally build them higher kinsmen, sensitive to surroundings and social problems. The formation of this University would more strengthen our teaching and analysis programs, provide new trade relevant courses, forge alliances with industries and foreign Universities for joint analysis, collaboration and information exchange, whereas providing higher infrastructure and facilities to our students.
- Candidates have to possess As per AICTE Norms
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Basic and Applied Sciences
- Architecture and Planning
- Candidate should completed their PG/ Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Selected candidates can get the Pay as per the AICTE Norms
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- Selection process is based on Written test and Interview.
- Eligible candidates can apply before 15th December 2017
How to apply:
Application format for the following posts/positions is available on website of the University at www.igdtuw.ac.in . Duly filled in form along with all the necessary documents and application fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, IGDTUW payable at Delhi be submitted at .
The Office of the Registrar,
IGDTUW, Room No. 213,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006