Organization Name :
Indiana Institute of Technology Bombay(IIT Bombay)
Name of the Post :
- Project Software Engineer
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – database development
- Project Technical Assistant – database development
- Project Research Assistant
Number of the Posts :
- Project Software Engineer – 02 Post s
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – database development – 01 post
- Project Technical Assistant – database development – 01 post
- Project Research Assistant – 02 posts
Advertisement No :
- DRD/Rectt/Project 43/2018
- Project Software Engineer: Consolidated salary Rs.40000 – 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – database development: Consolidated salary Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
- Project Technical Assistant – database development: Consolidated salary Rs.18000 – 26000 + Rs.2500.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
- Project Research Assistant: Consolidated salary Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Age Limit :
Education/ qualifications/ Experience :
- Project Software Engineer:MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – database development:BE/BTech/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree BA/BSc or equivalent degree with 2-5 years relevant experience in design and development of databases.
- Project Technical Assistant – database development:BSc (IT)/BCA or equivalent degree
Diploma (3 years) in relevant field with 2-5 year experience in design and development of databases.
- Project Research Assistant: BFA/BVA/BDes with 2 years of work experience OR MDes/MVA
Selection Criteria :
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
About Organization :
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
IIT Bombay also builds links with peer universities and institutes, both at the national and the international levels, to enhance research and enrich its educational programmes. The alumni have distinguished themselves through their achievements in and contributions to industry, academics, research, business, government and social domains. The institute continues to work closely with the alumni to enhance its activities through interactions in academic and research programmes as well as to mobilise financial support.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date: 11/04/2018
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online before
Last Date : 26/04/2018
Contact Address :
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, Maharashtra, India Phone: +91 (22) 2572 2545 Fax: +91 (22) 2572 3480