Organization Name :
Indiana Institute of Technology Bombay(IIT Bombay)
Name of the Post :
- Sr. Project Assistant
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant
Number of the Posts :
- Sr. Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – 2 Post s
Advertisement No :
- DRD/Rectt/Project 46/2018,17.04/2018
- Sr. Project Assistant: Consolidated salary Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant: Consolidated salary Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Age Limit :
Education/ qualifications/ Experience :
- Sr. Project Assistant: MA in Sociology, The applicant should have worked on projects in the areas of rural development and have experience in field level digital content creation and dissemination through workshops.
Minimum 5 year of experience is required with fluent communication in English, Marathi and Hindi as well
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant: B.Tech. Information Technology / B.E. degree in Information Technology, with a first class. The applicant should have worked on projects in the areas of rural development and have experience in field level digital content creation and dissemination through workshops. A decent experience in conducting surveys and helping capacity building of rural stakeholder will be preferable.
Minimum 1 year of experience is required with fluent communication in English, Marathi and Hindi as well
Selection Criteria :
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
About Organization :
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
IIT Bombay also builds links with peer universities and institutes, both at the national and the international levels, to enhance research and enrich its educational programmes. The alumni have distinguished themselves through their achievements in and contributions to industry, academics, research, business, government and social domains. The institute continues to work closely with the alumni to enhance its activities through interactions in academic and research programmes as well as to mobilise financial support.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date: 17/04/2018
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online before
Last Date : 30/04/2018
Contact Address :
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, Maharashtra, India Phone: +91 (22) 2572 2545 Fax: +91 (22) 2572 3480