Organization Name :
Indian Telephone Industries Limited ( ITI )
About Organization :
India’s first Public Sector Unit (PSU) – ITI Ltd was established in 1948. Ever since, as a pioneering venture in the field of telecommunications, it has contributed to 50% of the present national telecom network. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across six locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a complete range of telecom products and total solutions covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.
ITI joined the league of world class vendors of Global System for Mobile (GSM) technology with the inauguration of mobile equipment manufacturing facilities at its Mankapur and Rae Bareli Plants in 2005-06. This ushered in a new era of indigenous mobile equipment production in the country. These two facilities supply more than nine million lines per annum to both domestic as well as export markets.
The company is consolidating its diversification into Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to hone its competitive edge in the convergence market by deploying its rich telecom expertise and vast infrastructure. Network Management Systems, Encryption and Networking Solutions for Internet Connectivity are some of the major initiatives taken by the company.
Secure communications is the company’s forte with a proven record of engineering strategic communication networks for India’s Defence forces. Extensive in-house R&D work is devoted towards specialized areas of Encryption, NMS, IT and Access products to provide complete customized solutions to various customers.
Name of the Post :
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Chief Manager (ASCON / Defence NetWork/GPON / Bharat Net)
- Dy. General Manager (Finance)
- Addl. General Manager (MKTG)
- General Manager (HR)
Number of the Posts :
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 25 Posts
- Chief Manager (ASCON / Defence NetWork/GPON / Bharat Net) – 8 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Finance) – 4 Posts
- Addl. General Manager (MKTG) – 4 Posts
- General Manager (HR) – 4 Posts
BENEFITS & PERKS
Statutory benefits viz., Provident Fund / Gratuity as per relevant Rules / Act.
Medical facility, subsidized Canteen
Company residential quarters subject to availability, in which case HRA is not
30 days earned leave and 12 days’ casual leave per annum as per Company rules
Group Insurance coverage.
Reimbursement of membership fee for professional bodies and other perks /
allowances as per company’s Rules.
Present variable dearness allowance @ 283.1% of Basic Pay and applicable HRA.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Executive Engineer —- 30 Years
- Chief Manager (ASCON / Defence NetWork/GPON / Bharat Net) —- 45 Years
- Dy. General Manager (Finance) —- 50 Years
- Addl. General Manager (MKTG) —- 50 Years
- General Manager (HR) —- 52 Years
UPPER AGE LIMIT
For external candidates not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons
with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in
accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
The candidates having minimum of 2 years’ experience with Knowledge about various
electronics / telecommunications fields like
i) Microwave, Optical, Satellite.
ii) Networking, Network Management System, LAN, WAN etc.
ii) Electronic Components, Devices, Circuits.
iii) Maintenance of Electronic Exchanges.
Experience in the above fields in Defense Networking System / BSNL / MTNL.
Knowledge about Project handling work like Maintenance of Hipath, Asynchronous
Transfer Module (ATM) Technology, Satellite, NMS and Microwave Radios.
Maintenance of Auxiliaries equipment like AC’s, DG’s, inverters and SMPS Power
Maintain the PSTN exchanges of MTNL and BSNL at Sites.
OCB switches maintaining work and knowledge about hardware faults.
3 The Incumbent should be able to work round the clock to attend faults at army network/
Education / Qualification :
- Assistant Executive Engineer —-Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical, and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering
- Chief Manager (ASCON / Defence NetWork/GPON / Bharat Net) —-CA/ICWA/ Full-time MBA Finance
- Dy. General Manager (Finance) —-Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication
- Addl. General Manager (MKTG) —- Post Graduate Degree in HR/Social work/ Personnel Management / Industrial relations
- General Manager (HR) —- Post Graduate Degree in HR/Social work/ Personnel Management / Industrial relations
Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical
Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
How to Apply :
Applications should be submitted through online. In addition to submit on line application,
the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required
documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of
application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last
date of submission of on line application on 05.02.2018 and receipt of hard copies of
application along with copies of certificates on 09.02.2018. No application fee required.
***Important Dates :
Last date of submission of on line application on 05.02.2018
Hard copies of application along with copies of certificates on 09.02.2018.
Contact Address :
DY. GENERAL MANAGER-HR,
NETWORK SYSTEM UNIT
DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU-16