Name of Post :
- Trade Apprentice Fitter
- Trade Apprentice Electrician
- Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice –Laboratory Assistant ( Only for candidates under PWD category )
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment has been released for the post of Various posts. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 18th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), regularly known as Indian Oil is an Indian oil and gas organization headquartered in Mumbai. It is the biggest business venture in the nation, with a net benefit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the money related year 2016– 17. It is positioned first in Fortune India 500 rundown for year 2016 and 168th in Fortune’s ‘Worldwide 500’ rundown of world’s biggest organizations in the year 2017. As of 31st March, 2017 Indian Oil’s worker quality is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer framework. IndianOil’s business advantages cover the whole hydrocarbon esteem chain, including refining, pipeline transportation, promoting of oil based goods, investigation and creation of raw petroleum, gaseous petrol and petrochemicals. Indian Oil has likewise wandered into elective vitality and globalization of downstream operations. It has auxiliaries in Sri (Lanka IOC), Mauritius (IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd) and the Middle East (IOC Middle East FZE). IndianOil is exploring for new business openings in the vitality showcases crosswise over Asia and Africa. It has additionally shaped around 20 joint endeavors with rumored business accomplices from India and abroad to seek after assorted business interests. Indian Oil has its R&D Center situated in Faridabad, Delhi NCR.
- Trade Apprentice Fitter : Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course
- Trade Apprentice Electrician : Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course
- Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic : Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic ) course
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic : Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic) Course
- Trade Apprentice –Laboratory Assistant : 3 Years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
State wise Vacancies :
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry – 153 posts
- Karnataka – 69 posts
- Kerala – 46 posts
- Telangana – 42 posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 44 posts
Category wise Vacancies :
- UR – 184 posts
- SC – 57 posts
- ST – 10 posts
- OBC – 93 posts
- PWD – 10 posts
Selected candidate can get the pay according to Indian Oil Corporation Limited norms.
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years and Maximum Age Limit is 24 years
How to Apply:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 01.11.2017 to 18.11.2017 through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Apprentices in Southern Region
(Marketing Division)-FY 2017-18. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application ,the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Candidate applying for this job have to be selected based on written test and interview.
Date of opening of online application : 1st November 2017,
Last date of submission of online application : 18th November 2017,
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through website www.iocl.com
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry
- Andhra Pradesh