Organization Name :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Advertisement No :
About Organization :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of the Post :
Junior Engineering Assistant
Junior Quality Control Analyst
Number of the Posts :
Junior Engineering Assistant—-49 Posts
Junior Quality Control Analyst—–04 Posts
Junior Engineering Assistant—-Rs. 11900-32000/-
Junior Quality Control Analyst—-Rs.11900-32000/-
Age Limit :
18 to 26 years as on 20.01.2018
Education / Qualification :
Date of reckoning Eligibility criteria:
The date for the purposes of possession of qualification, experience and meeting age criteria shall be 31-12-2017
Job Location :
Selection Criteria :
Written Test & Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
Application Fee :
pay Rs.150/- through using either Debit/Credit Card
1. Reservation for Ex-Servicemen (ExSM) will be applied across all categories including disabled servicemen,
as per Govt. guidelines.
2. Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and Ex-Servicemen (ExSM) shall be applied
on Horizontal basis and numbers specified above are not distinct and shall be adjusted against the
numbers specified in the relevant categories of each discipline i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC. In case of non
availability of sufficient PwBD or ExSM candidates in any discipline, the numbers shall be adjusted in
another discipline based on availability.
3. Positions are operated with work arrangements in one, two or three shifts. Incumbents may be required to
perform duties in any of the work arrangements depending upon work exigencies.
4. Number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at
the absolute discretion of the Management and in compliance with the Presidential Directives on
reservation at the time of appointment.
5. Section 2(r) of The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016, defines “person with benchmark disability”
as a person duly certified by the certifying authority with:
2 | P a g e BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2017
not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in
measurable terms and
a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms.
The candidates are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by competent authority as per the
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017, failing which their candidature as PwBD candidates will not
be considered. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities must be capable of performing the task assigned to
them/take instructions using suitable aids and appliances. Barauni Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation
Limited is engaged in hazardous operation. Deployment of PwBD other than those shown as “Disability
Categories” in Clause E, is likely to put them at serious risk, hence not included.
How to apply: OnLine Application form
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts.
2. All candidates should have the relevant certificates / testimonials / documents / proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, large industry establishment balance sheet, Disability Certificate(where applicable), Discharge Certificate(where applicable) etc. ready before applying online.
3. All candidates must have scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50kb) ready before applying on-line. The photograph and Signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
4. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website
http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from
06-01-2018 to 20-01-2018. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
5. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of on-line
application form and send to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the check list
attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 31-01-2018.
Duly signed Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after
31-01-2018 shall be treated as “Rejected”.
6. Printout of online application received after the last date or without prescribed documents attached or received at any other IOCL location shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Advertisement No., Name of Post Applied for and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
7. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of SPPT.
8. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the on-line application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
***Important Dates :
Last Date : 20/01/2018
Contact Address :
e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact on Phone No: 06243-275242/ 275240 (during working hours excl. Saturday & Sunday)