Name of Post :
Short Service Commission Officers & Permanent Commission Officers
No of Vacancies :
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Navy recruitment has been released for the post of Short Service Commission Officers & Permanent Commission Officers. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 20th October 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, summons the naval force. The Indian Navy follows its sources back toward the East India Company’s Marine which was established in 1612 to secure British shipper delivering in the district. In 1793, the East India Company set up its govern over eastern piece of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, yet it was not until 1830 that the pilgrim naval force was titled as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. At the point when India turned into a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy. The essential target of the naval force is to protect the country’s oceanic outskirts, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, demonstration to discourage or overcome any dangers or animosity against the region, individuals or sea interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint activities, generosity visits and compassionate missions, including fiasco help, Indian Navy advances respective relations between countries.
Education Qualification :
- For Education Branch : Candidate should have possess M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics/Maths/Operational Research) with Maths/Physics in B.Sc. OR M.A. in English/History OR BE / B.Tech ((Mechanical /Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering from recognized university.
- For Logistics Branch : Candidate should have possess BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) from government recognized university.
- For Information Technology Branch : Candidate should have possess BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) OR M.Sc (Computer / IT) OR B.Sc (IT) OR M.Tech (Computer Science) (v) BCA/MCA from government recognized university.
- For Law Branch : Candidate should have possess Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’ from government recognized university.
- Education – 20 Posts
- Logistics – 6 Posts
- Information Technology – 15 Posts
- Law – 2 Posts
Pay Scale :
Selected candidate can get the pay of Rs.56100 to Rs.110700 per month.
- For Education Branch: born between 2 July 1993 – 1 July 1997
- For Logistics Branch: born between 2 July 1991 – 1 July 1996
- For Information Technology Branch: born between 2 July 1993 – 1 July 1999
- For Law Branch: born between 2 July 1993 – 1 July 1999
For non-reserved Candidates : Application fee is nil
For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil
For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil
For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil
Candidate applying for this job have to be selected based on shortlist applications & SSB interview.
Last date to submit online application : 20th October 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can apply through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in