Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry
Number Of Posts: 19 Posts
- ATC : 07 Posts
- Observer : 04 Posts
- Pilot (MR) : 03 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) : 05 Posts
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Navy Recruitment has been released for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry. Eligible candidates can apply 4th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is a very much adjusted and strong three-dimensional power, fit for working above, on and under the surface of the seas, proficiently shielding our national advantages. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) practices operational and managerial control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defense (Navy). He is helped by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, to be specific the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over tasks in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal separately. The Southern Command is the Training Command.
The bleeding edge of the Indian Navy are its two Fleets, to be specific the Western Fleet, based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet, based at Visakhapatnam. Other than the Fleets, there is a Flotilla each, based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (An and N Islands), that give Local Naval Defense in their separate districts. Maritime boats are additionally based at different ports along the East and the West banks of India and the island domains, therefore guaranteeing proceeded with maritime nearness in the regions of national premium. Further, there are different Naval Officer-in-Charges (NOICs), under each Command, in charge of the Local Naval Defense of ports under their particular wards.
The guard of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a joint duty of all the three administrations and is facilitated by the Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command, situated at PortBlair. This is the main Tri-ServicesCommand in the Indian Armed Forces and is going by a Commander-in-Chief, as appointedin turn from the three Services. The Local Naval Defense of the Lakshadweep gathering of islands is the obligation of the Naval Officer-in-Charge, Lakshadweep.
- Candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.56100-110700/-.
Born between 02 Jan 1994 & 01 Jan 1998 (for ATC) & 02 Jan 1995 to 01 Jan 2000 for all other entry (both dates inclusive).
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Selection will be based on Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their marks obtained in final educational qualification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 11th February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 4th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 11.02.2018 to 04.03.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.