Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi Recruitment has been released for the post of Project Scientist/Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply 15th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi:
IIT Mandi’s principle grounds is growing quick as an Eco-accommodating and reasonable foundation grounds. Development of condition of-craftsmanship offices are under advance. The aggregate zone of IIT Mandi is 538 sections of land of which around 200 sections of land is level land while the rest is bumpy. On 23rd September 2012, 108 B.Tech second year understudies, the Director, few research researchers, 20 workforce and staff with their families moved to the fundamental grounds. Right now, the greater part of the college understudies, the Director and 40% of the employees live in the primary grounds. IIT Mandi is presently home to a humming group of understudies, academicians and staff. From July 2010, the Institute began working from a travel grounds in Mandi town. In the meantime couple of authoritative workplaces, labs, visitor houses and inns were additionally arranged at the Mandav Building (arranged simply over Mandi’s fundamental transport stand). IIT Mandi has now almost totally moved to its primary grounds at Kamand, aside from a couple of labs, visitor house,postgraduate lodging, a meeting room (with NKN office), an understudy’s regular room and few workforce workplaces in the Mandav Building. The travel grounds is simply between time.
- M.Sc. or B.Tech. in relevant discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in handling one or more of the above mentioned instruments. Preference will be given to the person having Chemistry, Physics, Electrical or Electronics background.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: As per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 15th March 2018.
- Last Date for Interview is 19th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates need to fill-in the attached application form and email the form
along with any relevant additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should be ‘Application for the post of Project Scientist/Engineer’.