Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi
Name of the Post :
Project Associate (Junior Research Fellow)
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi Recruitment has been released for the post of Project Associate (Junior Research Fellow) . Eligible candidates are attended the interview 5th April 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi:
IIT Mandi’s principle grounds is growing quick as an Eco-accommodating and reasonable foundation grounds. Development of condition of-craftsmanship offices are under advance. The aggregate zone of IIT Mandi is 538 sections of land of which around 200 sections of land is level land while the rest is bumpy. On 23rd September 2012, 108 B.Tech second year understudies, the Director, few research researchers, 20 workforce and staff with their families moved to the fundamental grounds. Right now, the greater part of the college understudies, the Director and 40% of the employees live in the primary grounds. IIT Mandi is presently home to a humming group of understudies, academicians and staff. From July 2010, the Institute began working from a travel grounds in Mandi town. In the meantime couple of authoritative workplaces, labs, visitor houses and inns were additionally arranged at the Mandav Building (arranged simply over Mandi’s fundamental transport stand). IIT Mandi has now almost totally moved to its primary grounds at Kamand, aside from a couple of labs, visitor house,postgraduate lodging, a meeting room (with NKN office), an understudy’s regular room and few workforce workplaces in the Mandav Building. The travel grounds is simply between time.
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team, Willingness to learn new techniques.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.20,000-25000/-.
- For General Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: As per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Interview is 5th April 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are attended the interview 5th April 2018.
BioX Center, IIT Mandi, Kamand.