Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Delhi
Name of the Post :
Jr. Project Attendant
Number of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Delhi Recruitment has been released for the post of Jr. Project Attendant. Eligible candidates are attended the interview date is 19th March 2018. The Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Delhi :
To add to India and the World through greatness in logical and specialized training and research; to fill in as a profitable asset for industry and society; and remain a wellspring of pride for all Indians. To create new information by taking part in forefront look into and to advance scholarly development by offering best in class undergrad, postgraduate and doctoral projects. To recognize, in light of an educated view of Indian, local and worldwide needs, regions of specialization whereupon the establishment can think. To attempt collective tasks which offer open doors for long haul collaboration with the scholarly world and industry. To create human potential to its fullest degree with the goal that mentally skilled and creatively talented pioneers can rise in a scope of callings.
- 10th class passed.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.7,000-7,700-8,400-,9,100-9,800-10,500-11,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- For General Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last date of Interview is 19th March 2018 at 11.30 a.m.
How to apply:
The Eligible and Interested Candidates are attended the interview 19th March 2018.
Room No. 113, Block-IV, Department of Civil
Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.