Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Bombay
Name of the Post :
Sr. Project Assistant
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Bombay Recruitment has been released for the post of Sr. Project Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply 19th February 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Bombay:
Built up in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with outside help. The assets from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament proclaimed the IITs as ‘Organizations of National Importance’. From that point forward, IITB has developed from quality to quality to rise as one of the best specialized colleges on the planet. The establishment is perceived worldwide as a pioneer in the field of designing instruction and research. Rumored for the exceptional bore of understudies moving on from its undergrad and postgraduate projects, the foundation pulls in the best understudies from the nation for its bachelor’s, ace’s and doctoral projects. Research and scholarly projects at IIT Bombay are driven by a remarkable workforce, a considerable lot of whom are rumored for their examination commitments globally.
IIT Bombay likewise manufactures joins with peer colleges and organizations, both at the national and the worldwide levels, to improve examine and enhance its instructive projects. The graduated class have separated themselves through their accomplishments in and commitments to industry, scholastics, look into, business, government and social spaces. The organization keeps on working intimately with the graduated class to improve its exercises through communications in scholastic and research programs and also to activate money related help.
Throughout the years, the foundation has made a specialty for its inventive here and now courses through proceeding with training and separation instruction programs. Individuals from the workforce of the foundation have won numerous lofty honors and acknowledgments, including the Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar and Padma grants. Situated in Powai, one of the northern rural areas of Mumbai, the occupants of the organization harvest the benefit of being in the bustling money related capital of India, while in the meantime getting a charge out of the tranquility of a grounds known for its normal excellence. A completely private establishment, every one of its understudies are obliged in its 15 lodgings with in-house feasting; the grounds additionally gives phenomenal civilities to sports and other recreational offices.
- B.COM in First Class, with minimum two years of working experience in office management, handling purchase tasks. Must have a good working knowledge of ERP System, Word processing using MS-Office or equivalent, and good communication skills in English.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- pm.
- For General Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: As per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 19th February 2018.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 19th February, 2018.