Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
Name of the Post :
Project Associate (JRF)/ Project Engineer
Number of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Recruitment has been released for the post of Project Associate (JRF)/ Project Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply before 23rd March 2018 Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology Mandi:
To be a pioneer in science and innovation instruction, information creation and development, in an India walking towards a simply, comprehensive and maintainable society.
To make information through collaboration and exclusively for the advantage of society.
To give instruction to create experts fit for driving endeavors towards imaginative items and procedures for the advancement of the Himalayan district specifically and our nation and mankind all in all.
To instill a soul of business and to bestow the capacity to devise universally perceived answers for the issues of society and industry, especially in the delicate eco-arrangement of the Himalayas.
To prepare instructors fit for moving the up and coming age of specialists, researchers and analysts.
To work strongly with industry in quest for the above objectives of training and research, prompting the advancement of forefront and financially feasible advances.
To work in a feel set apart by superseding regard for capacity and legitimacy.
- B.Tech. or B.E. in Mechanical/Production Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or 6 CGPA (preferably GATE qualified), or
- M.Tech. or M.E. in Mechanical/Production/Welding/Material Science/Metallurgy or related areas with minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.15000 – 25000/- pm.
- For General Candidates :maximum age should be 30 years
- For SC Candidates : maximum age should be 30 years
- For ST Candidates : maximum age should be 30 years
- For PH/Women candidates: maximum age should be 30 years
- For OBC Candidates : maximum age should be 30 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Last date of attending is 23rd March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can attend on 23rd March 2018.
Kamand-175005, Himachal Pradesh, India