Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology
Name of the Post :
Senior Project Officer/Junior Project Officer
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology ,Kharagpur Recruitment has been released for the posts of Senior Project Officer/Junior Project Officer. Eligible candidates can apply before 28th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur :
The saying of IIT Kharagpur is “Yogah Karmasu Kaushalam”. This truly means “Greatness in real life is Yoga”, basically inferring that doing your function admirably is (genuine) yoga. This can be followed to Sri Krishna’s talk with Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita. The statement, in the bigger setting of the Gita, urges man to gain composure on the grounds that a psyche of poise enables a man to shed diverting contemplations of the impacts of his deeds and focus on the assignment before him. Serenity is the wellspring of flawlessness in Karmic attempts that prompts Salvation.
The Institute adjusts every one of its exercises to serve national intrigue and looks for
To give expansive based training, helping understudies sharpen their expert abilities and obtain the best-in-class capacities in their individual orders
To draw the best ability in science, innovation, administration and law in order to outfit understudies with the aptitudes to picture, integrate and execute extends in these fields
To assimilate a soul of business enterprise and development in its understudies
To embrace supported research and give consultancy benefits in modern, instructive and socially applicable zones
To be a focal point of greatness in instruction and research, delivering worldwide pioneers in science, innovation and administration
To be a center point of information creation that organizes the wilderness regions of national and worldwide significance
To enhance the life of each national of the nation
- Qualifications for SPO: M. Tech in CSE, BTech with 2 years experience and exceptional background, Minimum 75% or CGPA 8. Marks in Class X and XII above 80%. Qualifications for JPO: B.Tech in CSE or related areas. Minimum 75% or CGPA 8. Marks in Class X and XII above 80%. with valid Gate score is desirable.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay Rs. 40,000/- per month
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.50/-
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.50/-
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.50/-
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.50/-
- Last date for apply is 28th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates should apply before 28th March 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, India – 721302