Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
- Project Technician OR
- Project Mechanic
Number of the Posts :
- Project Technician OR Project Mechanic – 01 Post
- Project Technician: Rs. 14400-1200-36000
- Project Mechanic: Rs. 8400-700-21000
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21Years
Education/ qualifications :
- Project Technician: B. Sc + 4 years relevant experience OR 3 years Engg. Diploma + 4 years relevant experience OR High School + ITI + 9 years relevant experience
- Project Mechanic: High School + ITI OR High School + 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience and/or a degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology is a plus
- Equipment maintenance
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Screen printing prepress
- R2R equipment / web handling
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (word, excel, Powerpoint)
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and experience.
About Organization :
The Department of Materials Science & Engineering, earlier Materials and Metallurgical Engineering at IIT Kanpur was established in 1960. The department has placed very strong emphasis on educating and nurturing young minds for the better of the society and the nation at large. The department from its inception has striven to develop its curriculum that imparts broad based education along with strong fundamentals. The department periodically reviews its curriculum to remain abreast with the contemporary requirements. The alumni of the department have gone on to be part of various high profile national and international organizations in various walks of life and have made the department proud.
The department has also made strong impact in basic and applied research by working on frontier areas of Materials Science and Metallurgy. Its faculty and students have also made tremendous contributions to the industry, particularly in the areas of ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, mineral engineering, powder metallurgy. The department has also played a pivotal role in materials related activities of space and defense programmes of the country.
Since materials research has been evolving at extremely rapid pace, department has been actively recruiting young faculty members working in modern and cutting edge areas of research. This is reflected in the broad spectrum of research activities in the department. Current research activities of the department encompass not only traditional metallurgy related areas such as physical, mechanical and extractive metallurgy, but also in modern areas such as electronic materials, ceramics, polymers, biomaterials and various other functional materials.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date : Already Started
Last Date : 30/04/2018
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th April 2018.
Contact Address :
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com