Organization Name :
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR
Name of the Post :
Assistant Project Manager
Job Description :
- The candidate should have completed the MoI (Methods of Instruction Course) and the Belayers course certified by IMF (Indian Mountaineering Federation).
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in competitive climbing. Preference will be given to candidates with more experience.
- The candidate should be fluent in both Hindi and English (read, write and verbal communication).
- The Candidate must have experience of on-sight leading UIAA grade V (5.7 YDS).
- Expertise required in:
- Climbing skills and climbing equipment management
- Coaching and teaching in climbing
- Group management and leadership
- First aid and Emergency procedures
- Training: nutrition, Physiology and injury prevention
Number of the Posts :
Rs. 11000-1100-22000 per month based on qualification
Education / Qualification :
Post Graduation OR Graduation + 3 Years relevant experience
About Organization :
Prof. T. V. Prabhakar, (CSE), and his team have been selected for the SKOCH GOLD award in the category of “Technology for Growth” for the AgMOOC project.
Dr. Kantesh Balani, (MSE), has been awarded the SwarnaJayanti Fellowship of DST, New Delhi.
IIT Kanpur has been selected to receive the MeltingPot2020 Innovation Award under the category, Exemplary Incubation Ecosystem – Public University.
Dr. Arun Shukla, (BSBE), has been selected for the B.M. Birla Science Prize in Biology for the year 2016.
Job Location :
***Important Dates :
Last Date to submit application Form : 31/01/2018
Contact Address :
Office, Physical Education Section
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur-208016, UP
Phone: 0512 259 4705