Name of the Post :
Job Location :
Age Limit :
Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 57 Years
About Company :
- Promoting globally competitive academic programs and ambience that support intellectual growth and skill acquisition.
- Promote skills to critically analyze and the competency to effectively synthesize and apply new knowledge in curriculum development and delivery.
- Address the changing needs of the region, state, nation and world in the learning process.
- Create a diverse, fully-engaged, learner-centric campus environment.
- Strengthen the national and international competitiveness of the students by facilitating international internships, industrial project opportunities, student exchange and study abroad participation.
- Put equal emphasis on discovery science and solution science.
- Bring research into class rooms.
- Expanding world-class interdisciplinary research and scholarly endeavours.
- Promote distinctive research programs that address the real life as well as futuristic issues.
- Strengthen integrated and synergistic interdisciplinary research within and across the various Schools.
- Broaden and strengthen the Institute’s research base and support infrastructure by engaging with partners from all sectors of the economy.
- Create a talent pool of world-class faculty members, postdoctoral fellows, doctoral and post-graduate students.
- Create an excellent support staff structure and regularly upgrade their competencies.
- Evolve itself into a repository of intellectual properties and prototypes on a globally competitive basis.
- Strengthening and providing support in sustaining a healthy society by improving the quality of life through application of technology.
- Establish an institutional structure to facilitate and promote community engagement and societal enterprise.
- Include community engagements into the Institute’s promotional guidelines.
- Encourage and reward faculty and students’ efforts in community development. Acknowledge efforts and gains in official statements and transcripts.
- Establishing a strong and sustainable economic base for the Institute.
- Encourage and facilitate sponsored projects, consultancy and technology transfer for creating a sound corpus.
- Utilize brand value for attracting endowment for sponsored chairs and scholarships.
- Support entrepreneurial endeavours especially in commercializing emerging technologies evolved out of the Institute labs through public private partnership.
- Building up a healthy and robust IIT Bhubaneswar family.
- Promote and sustain a positive working environment and maintain a significantly improved service quality.
- Improve staff support through expanding professional development opportunities.
- Perform Institute’s corporate social responsibilities with utmost sincerity.
- Nourish and sustain vibrant co- and extra-curricular activities.
- Create an ambience for bonding through equity, trust and mutual respect.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/05/2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09/06/2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 19/06/2018