Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Technology
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment has been released for the post of Post doc. Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad:
IIT Hyderabad is a piece of history really taking shape. We, the workforce, understudies and staff are making another organization, a foundation, which at the appropriate time of time will make a permanent check in training and research. In spite of the fact that we are youthful, we have an extraordinary vision, dexterity, responsibility and vitality to make an imaginative training and research condition that will be the envy of all. Through our deeds we might be the impetuses for change in our nearby environs and in addition whatever is left of India and the world. In a brief timeframe, pretty much a year, IIT Hyderabad has made noteworthy steps. IIT Hyderabad conceded the primary cluster of 111 B.Tech. understudies, and began working on August 20, 2008. Three divisions, CSE, EE and ME were started. The main year had its highs and lows yet was an energizing period that will be scratched in the psyches of the pioneer bunch. In January 2009, IIT Hyderabad conceded 11 PhD understudies. On February, 27, 2009, the establishment stone of IIT Hyderabad was laid by Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Hon’ble Chairperson of UPA. For the 2009-10 scholarly year, IITH will concede 120 B.Tech. understudies, 35 M.Tech. understudies and 10-15 Ph.D. understudies.
- candidate should have Ph.D in chemical engineering.
- Chemical Engineering
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.50,000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: As per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : As per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is as soon as possible.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates may send the CV along the three references to the firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “Application for post doc position”.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi, Sangareddy – 502285