Organization Name :
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, GANDHINAGAR
Advertisement No :
Advertisement No.: MIS/IITGN/IMS/PD/201415-005/Advt0005
Name of the Post :
Senior Software Developer
Job Description :
Work in coordination with the software vendor implementing IMS
● Serves as SME for software development process.
● Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop and custom web.
● Gather end user software requirements and develop related software
applications and programs.
● Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
● Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
Number of the Posts :
Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 80,000
Age Limit :
40 years as on last date of application submission
Education / Qualification :
B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization or B.Sc – Any Specialization with minimum of 60% marks.
Minimum of 4 years of work experience in IT industry as a software developer.
About Organization :
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications from Indian nationals for the following posts for its Institute Management System (IMS).
Tenure: Two years; this position is contractual in nature and may be extended, subject to candidates’ performance and Institute requirements. However, the yearly performance review shall be conducted by the subjected position.
Job Location :
● Eligible candidates shortlisted based on submitted online application will have to
appear for selection process conducted at IITGN premises.
● The selection process may comprise of a written test followed by personal interview. IITGN
reserves all the rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning anyreason.
● The decision of the selection committee formed by IITGN is final and binding to all.
No queries related to the same shall be entertained.
● Fulfillment of “Minimum Qualifications” and “Eligibility” does not entail a call for interview.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be called for written test and/or interview.
How to Apply :
● Interested persons are requested to apply online at mentioned
URL (https://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/projectstaff/) only.
● For identification purpose, each candidate should keep his PAN Card (only) for verification.
The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at appropriate place.
● No manual / Paper / Email application will be entertained.
● Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving
accurate information about your candidature.
General Conditions and Instructions:
● Candidates must be ready to relocate anywhere in India at specified
location/office decided by IIT Gandhinagar
● Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
● Relaxation of age and/or educational qualifications will be considered in case
of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
● All qualifications should be from a University / Institute recognized by
appropriate statutory authority.
● If eligible, candidates may apply in multiple positions and must submit separate
application for each position.
● Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or
after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not
found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
● The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one
year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence
***Important Dates :
Commencement of Online application through 28th December 2017 website
Last date of submitting online application through 7 th February 2018 23.59 hrs. website.
Contact Address :
Dean R & D