Advt No: 01/2018
Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Institute of Teacher Education Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 26th March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), set up in 2010 is a brainchild of the then CM of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi. He needed to build up an establishment which would deliver world class educators and fare them. When the world is confronting deficiency of educators, he needed India to lead from the front. “On the off chance that you send an agent to an outside land, he controls dollars, however in the event that you send an instructor s/he would control the entire age”. Modi used to state.
Narendra Modi is one of only a handful couple of such visionaries who felt that 21st century instruction would not simply comprise of a degree but rather a comprehensive setup, and thus the possibility of inventive, private, coordinated degrees was acquired to presence. To loan a material shape to the best instructive methods of insight from over the world, a group of specialists drove by unbelievable Indian academician and savant Shri Kireetbhai Joshi and different researchers of national and universal stature met up to plan the educational modules of IITE.
- As per Norms and Clickhere
- Special Education
- Computer Science
- Candidate must complete UG/PG in relevant discipline with first class
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6000/-.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date For apply online is 26th March 2018.
- Last Date For Send Hard Copy is 2nd April 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are request to apply online on or before 26th March 2018 and send the hard copy of application to the following address on or before 2nd April 2018.
Online and Postal
Indian Institute of Teacher Education,
Ramkrishna Paramhans Shaikshanik Sankul,
KH Road, Sector-15,
Gandhinagar – 382016,