Name of the Post :
Assistant Vice President
Education (or) Qualification & Experience :
Masters in Social Sciences/ Management / or Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering,
minimum 5 years’ experience in Business alliances & start-up education activities of the
incubated for start-ups
Job Location :
Age Limit :
Below 40 years
About Company :
IIM Visakhapatnam is set up by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India in 2015 as a registered Society with a constituted Board of Governors under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act 2001. The institute is being mentored by IIM Bangalore.
The temporary campus of the institute is being run at “Andhra Bank School of Business Building” in Andhra University premises. Necessary renovation was done to provide state-of-the-art facilities such as Seminar Room with Video Conferencing, Class rooms, discussion rooms, library, student lounge and cafeteria etc. The transit campus was inaugurated on September 21, 2015 with one section of students in the two-year Post Graduate Programme in Management under the mentorship of IIM Bangalore.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates may forward their resume and other relevant documents (scanned copies) to email
email@example.com latest by May 5, 2018 (5.30pm) .
2. All the received applications for the said post will be shortlisted and only the shortlisted candidates
will be invited through e-mail to appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time.
3. The candidates have to produce their bio-data along with a set of photocopies in support of their
educational qualifications, experience etc. at the time of interview. They should also bring all
testimonial in original for verification purpose.
4. No TA/DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed for attending the interview.
5. Initial appointment will be for 11 months on contract renewable further subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbent and need of the L-Incubator.
6. The compensation will be decided out depending on qualification, experience, last drawn salary
and relevant factors.
7. Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Lucknow (www.iiml.ac.in)/ (www.iimlincubator.com)
regularly for updation, amendments and corrigenda (if any). It will be placed on Institute website only.
8. L-Incubators reserves the right not to fill the above position, if it desires so.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last Date to Apply : May 5, 2018 (5.30pm)
Contact Address :
Managing Director, L- Incubator Indian Institute of Management- Noida Campus B-1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida