Name of Post:
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
The notification for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has been released for the post of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 27th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Bharat Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was discovered in 1963 by the govt. of India as associate degree autonomous organisation to assist professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analyzing and spreading knowledge and conducting analysis.
Candidates have possess MBA/ As per IIFT Norms from recognized university.
- Operations Research/Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Strategic Management
- International Trade Operation/Logistics/Documentation
- Quantitative Techniques/Business Research Methods
- Organisation Behavior/Human Resource/Business Communication
- Pay scale As per the UGC Norms (6th Pay commission Pay Scales) and as per CCS Rules
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should completed PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last date of submission of application is 27th November 2017.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the above post through online on or before 27th November 2017.
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016