Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT)
Name of the Post :
- Administrative Officer
Number of the Posts :
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Rs.50,000/- per month (all inclusive). In the case of retired Government servants, they shall be engaged as Consultant and their monthly emoluments shall be fixed accordingly i.e. last pay drawn under Government prior to retirement minus pension plus DA thereon.
Age Limit :
- Age should not exceed 62 years.
Education/ qualifications :
- Graduate in any subject from a UGC recognized university.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer and should be acquainted with the functioning of Government /Ministries. Must be well aware of various rules/regulations of Govt. of India; Should be capable of handling administrative matters (including General Administration and Finance, framing of rules, regulations, vigilance matters, procurementmatters, Examination of financial proposal, and Grant-in-aid).
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With 5 years regular service in the post in the scale of PB-3 with grade pay Rs. 5400/-( pre-revised) or equivalent; or
- With eightyears’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs. 4800 in Pay Band-2 or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department;
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and experience.
About Organization :
Research occupies a crucial place in the spectrum of IIFT’s activities because of the institutional emphasis on a strong and pervasive interface between research and training. The Institute has so far brought out over 700 research studies and surveys. In addition, it has developed substantial consulting capacity in analyzing international business situations and developing appropriate corporate strategies.
In 1963 when the Institute was set up, the basic mandate was to carry out research particularly concerning export potential surveys. The Institute has not only met these objectives but surpassed the mandate in many ways.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date : Already Started
Last Date : 01/05/2018
- Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply
Online through the link given below latest by 1st May, 2018.
Contact Address :
IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.