Organization Name :
Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR)
Name of the Post :
Number of the Posts :Consultant – 2 Posts
- Consultant Biomedical Research – 01 Post
- Consultant Accounts – 01 Post
- Consultant Biomedical Research: Rs. 55,000/- per month (Fixed).
- Consultant Accounts: Rs. 30,000/- per month fixed without any other allowances
Upper Age Limit :
- Maximum Age:70 years.
Education/ qualifications :
Consultant Biomedical Research
- Professionals with MD or PhD in relevant subject and published papers
- Retired Government employee with requisite educational qualification drawing pay in the
pay band Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs. 6600/- at the time of retirement and having adequate working experience in the required domain/field.
- 3 years experience in related Subject.
- Knowledge of Computer Application or Business intelligence tools/Data Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with sound knowledge of Accountancy and GFR with 3 years experience of Accounting Management from a reputed Institution/Project
- Retired Government employee with bachelor degree in any discipline drawing pay in the pay band Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- and above at the time of retirement and having at least 10 years work experience in the administration, finance and accounts matter.
- Proficiency in the latest Accounting packages and Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) along with latest version of Tally.
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and Knowledge and Experiance.
About Organization :
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
The Council’s research priorities coincide with the National health priorities such as control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal and child health, control of nutritional disorders, developing alternative strategies for health care delivery, containment within safety limits of environmental and occupational health problems; research on major non-communicable diseases like cancer, cardiovascular diseases, blindness, diabetes and other metabolic and haematological disorders; mental health research and drug research (including traditional remedies). All these efforts are undertaken with a view to reduce the total burden of disease and to promote health and well-being of the population.
The Governing Body of the Council is presided over by the Union Health Minister. It is assisted in scientific and technical matters by a Scientific Advisory Board comprising eminent experts in different biomedical disciplines. The Board, in its turn, is assisted by a series of Scientific Advisory Groups, Scientific Advidsory Committees, Expert Groups, Task Forces, Steering Committees etc. which evaluate and moniter different research activities of the Council.
The Council promotes biomedical research in the country through intramural as well as extramural research. Over the decades, the base of extramural research and also its strategies have been expanded by the Council.
Job Location :
ICMR, New Delhi
Important Dates :
• Date of Interview – 27th April 2018
• Time of Interview – 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
• Venue of Interview – Reception hall, ICMR Hqr, New Delhi..
Contact Address :
National Institute of Medical Statistics, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Near AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.