Name of Post :
Soldier General Duty
Job Description :
The notification from Orissa Power Generation Corporation recruitment has been released for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical. Eligible candidates can apply before 14th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the biggest part of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is directed by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been deliberated with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a formal position of amazing privilege. The Indian Army began from the armed forces of the East India Company, which in the end turned into the British Indian Army, and the armed forces of the royal states, which at last turned into the national armed force after freedom. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have different histories and have taken part in various fights and crusades over the world, acquiring countless and theater respects previously, then after the fact Independence.
Education Qualification :
For Soldier General Duty :
- Candidate should have passed 10th class from recognized board with minimum of thirty three percent marks.
- Candidate should have D grade (33-40) in each subject & minimum of 45% from recognized board.
- Candidate should have C-2 grade from recognized board.
- Candidate should have 4.75 points in aggregate from recognized board.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board.
For Soldier Technical :
- Candidate should have 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English from recognized board with minimum of fifty percent marks.
- Candidate should have Three year Diploma in Engineering with Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering from recognized polytechnic university.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidate can get the pay of
For Soldier General Duty : According to Indian Army norms
For Soldier Technical : According to Indian Army norms
Age Limit :
For Soldier General Duty : Minimum Age is 17 years and Maximum Age is 23 years.
For Soldier Technical : Minimum Age is 17 years and Maximum Age is 23 years.
Application Fee :
For non-reserved Candidates : Application fee is nil
For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil
For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil
For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil
Candidate applying for this job has been selected based on Physical Fitness Test & Medical Examination.
Last date to submit online application : 14th November 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can apply through website joinindianarmy.nic.in.