Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
1.Soldier General Duty
2.Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition)
3.Soldier Nursing Assistant/Veterinary
4.Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Army Recruitment has been released for the posts of different positions. Eligible candidates can apply before 15th April 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Army :
After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
- Candidates should have Passed Matric/ SSLC/ 10th Class, 10+2/ Intermediate pass for Post 1, 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science), have passed English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level for Post 2, 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English/ Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) for Post 3, 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English, B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English for Post 4, have passed 10 th class for Post 5 from a recognized Education Boards/ Institutions.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as Per Organization norms.
- For General Candidates: age limit between 17-23 years.
- For SC Candidates: age limit between 17-23 years.
- For ST Candidates:age limit between 17-23 years.
- For PH/women Candidates: age limit between 17-23 years.
- For OBC Candidates: age limit between 17-23 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Screening Test
- Physical Proficiency Test
- Medical Examination & Written Test.
- Last date for Registration is 15th April 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply before 15th April 2018.
Army Recruiting Office, Ambala Cantt at Maharishi, Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Barara, Ambala.