Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
1. Soldier GD (All Arms)
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
4. Soldier Nursing Asst (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Asst (Vet RVC)
5. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
6. Soldier Tradesman
Job Description :
The notification for Indian Army Recruitment has been released for the posts of different positions. Eligible candidates can apply before 20th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Indian Army :
After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
- Candidates should have class 10 with 33% in each subject and 45% marks in aggregate, No aggregate percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification i.e Class 12 and above for post-1, class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject for post-2, class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI for post-3, 10th simple Pass/ ITI, 8th simple pass (for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only)o for post-6.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as Per Organization norms.
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal interview
- Last date for Registration is 20th march 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply before 20th March 2018.