Experience: 2-4 years
Skills: Laravel, Magento, Joomla, Shopify, Big-commerce, Zen-cart, NodeJs, AngularJs.
- Should have experience in PHP development with proven experience in developing scalable, reliable and robust products.
- Expert understanding of Mysql schema design, advanced querying, indexes, triggers, and performance optimization.
- Sound knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, YII, CakePHP, etc
- Should have knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
- Expert understanding of OOPS and MVC design patterns.
- Expert understanding of PHP, including security practices and third-party API-integrations.
- Working knowledge of WAMP/LAMP stack and open source software.
- Should have good controls over LINUX commands
- Proven package development expertise in PHP
- Understanding of open supply comes like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good data of relative databases, version management tools and of developing internet services
- Experience in common third-party Apis (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best style and cryptography practices and a want to develop new daring concepts
- BS/MS degree in technology, Engineering or a connected subject
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce elaborated specifications
- Troubleshoot, take a look at and maintain the core product code and databases to confirm robust optimization and practicality
- Contribute all told phases of the event lifecycle
- Follow business best practices
- Develop and deploy new options to facilitate connected procedures and tools if necessary
Experience: 1-4 years
A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
After establishing the target audience for a website and identifying the type of content it will host, a web designer/developer will:
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- test the website and identify any technical problems
- upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
SKILLS: HTML5/CSS3, PSD, PSD to HTML, Bootstrap/Foundation, SaaS, Illustrator, Flyers.
- have skills in software programming and graphics
- have creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be aware of international web standards and protocols
- be able to use their initiative.