Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for ILM College of Arts and Science Recruitment has been released for the posts of Lecturer. Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About ILM College of Arts and Science:
ILM College of Arts and Science, Methala, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam District, is a minority higher instructive, self-financing foundation, partnered to M. G. College Kottayam, affirmed by the Govt.of Kerala, possessed and oversaw by ILM Trust Methala, Perumbavoor. The Trust is a body of various extraordinary academicians, educationalists and givers, who make progress toward the instructive headways of the monetarily and socially in reverse segments of the general public. As a major aspect of the social responsibilities of the ILM Trust, we offer monetary help for meriting understudies by method for grants and expense concessions. The ‘Islamic Learning Mission Trust’ was enlisted in the time of 2010, under the ‘Indian Trusts Act of 1882’ .The Trust goes for, elevating great quality training to every one of the areas of the general public, enhancing identity improvement ,character arrangement and common congruity. The different organizations established by the Trust are the consequences of caring and genuine hard works of our ‘Visionaries’.
ILM College of Arts and Science and our sister organization, ILM College of Engineering and Technology, are the two Educational Institutions keep running under the strict direction and control of the ILM Trust, Methala, both the establishments are arranged in “Techno Village”, at Methala, under Rayamangalam Grama Panchayath, on a slope top, in a wonderful scene of nature, six kilometers from the main residence Perumbavoor. The extraordinary and perfect air winning in the grounds is made upon the solid mix of the committed Management, Faculty and Supporting Staff. The Trust lays on the granting of instructive magnificence, upon a solid good base, with the targets that the understudies subsequent to finishing their instructive projects may build up a solid feeling of obligation and administration cognizance in the general public.
- Candidate should have degree As per UGC norms
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates:as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for apply is as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible