Name of Post:
Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
The notification for ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 30th November 2017 . The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
ILAHIA faculty of Engineering and Technology (ICET) was established within the year 2002, could be a personal Self financeTechnical establishment approved by AICTE, Indian capital and connected to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) and MG University, Kottayam, Kerala. ICET was supported and managed by ILAHIA Trust, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam District. The Trust was established by a bunch of eminent visionaries hailing from totally different instructional, Socio-economic, Cultural, Political and Business backgrounds. the school is giving six underneath Graduate and eight Post Graduate courses as well as MCA and Master in Business. the school has return a protracted means in each front in numerous streams of engineering and management studies.
- Professor: B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D from reputed institutions with minimum of 10 years teaching/ research /industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate professor. or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or Research and /or Industry.
- Associate Professor: B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D from reputed institutions with minimum of 5 years experience in teaching / research /industry of which 2 years post Ph.D experience is desirable.
- Assistant Professor: B.Tech & M.Tech from reputed institutions in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in B.Tech or M.Tech with a minimum of 3 year experience
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Candidate should have completed PG in relevant discipline with first class.
- Specialization in Fluid Mechanics/ Thermodynamics/ Machine Design is preferable for Mechanical Engineering.
- Specialization in Geothermal Engineering/ Structural Engineering is preferable for Civil Engineering.
- Specialization in Electrical Machines/ Power systems is preferable for Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshop
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA , ISO and other related documentation works
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minutes presentation on any topic, if selected for interview
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for eligible selected candidates.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
30th November 2017 at 10.00 AM
How to apply:
Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college on or before 30th November 2017
Soft and Hard copy must
30th November 2017
Contact: 0485 The Principal
Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology,
Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam District, Kerala
PIN: 6866732865009, 9744166337