Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Guru Nanak Institutions Recruitment has been released for the posts of Deans/Professor/Associate Professor. Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Guru Nanak Institutions:
Master Nanak Institutions is one of the biggest instructive gatherings in India with 10,000+ Students as of now enlisted in different projects of studies including Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Business Management, Computer Applications and Dental Science.
– Founded by visionary industrialist and surely understood donor Sri Tavinder Singh Kohli, current director of GNI
– The starting occurred with the establishment of Guru Nanak Education Society in the year 1998
– The fantasy of world class organizations was emerged with the foundation of Guru Nanak Engineering College in
. – Guru Nanak Institutions as of now has 11 training focuses spread crosswise over Hyderabad, Nagpur and Roorkee.
- Candidate should have degree M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm with Ph.D and As per AICTE/UGC Norms.
- Professor/Associate Professor:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Pharmacy Analysics
- Pharmacy Practice
- Research and Development
- Foreign Students
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates:as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for apply is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible.
Agrawal Education Foundation,