Name of Post:
The notification for Government of Gujarat has been released for the post of Primary Teacher/Vidyasahayak. Eligible candidates can apply before 31st October 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Candidate should have possess H.Sc. & P.T.C./ D.EI.Ed from government recognized board.
Candidate should have possess 4 years Elementary Education Degree from government recognized board.
Candidate should have possess 2 years Diploma in Education from government recognized board.
- Hopeful should finished their Degree/ masters degree in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according as per Norms.
For Non-Reserved candidates : Application Fee is Rs.350/- plus service tax
For SEBC candidates : Application Fee is Rs.250/- plus service tax
For SC candidates : Application Fee is Rs.250/- plus service tax
For ST candidates : Application Fee is Rs.250/- plus service tax
For PH candidates : Application Fee is Rs.250/- plus service tax
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
Date of Interview: 30th October 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can apply through website ojas.gujarat.gov.in