Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for GITAM University Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About GITAM University:
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, prominently known as GITAM, was established in 1980 by a motivated gathering of famous learned people and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh drove by Dr.M.V.V.S.Murthi, previous Member of Parliament and mainstream altruist. Our Alumni Who are spread worldwide in different divisions both in specialized and administration are levels, some portion of esteemed associations like the Union Public Services, IITs and IIMs, Stanford University, to give some examples. They are CEOs of presumed firms in the US, UK, Australia and a large group of different nations. To wind up a worldwide pioneer in advanced education. To confer modern and far reaching training of worldwide gauges with a high feeling of teach and social importance in a peaceful and stimulating condition. To accomplish worldwide models and magnificence in instructing, research, and consultancy by making a situation in which the personnel and understudies share an enthusiasm for making, sharing and applying information to consistently enhance the nature of training.
- As per University Norms
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MBA- Marketing/Finance/Business Analytics/Quatitative Methods/Business Communication/General Management/Economics
- Candidates must complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidate must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are request to submit their application through Email.