Name of Post:
The notification for Geethanjali Institute of Science and Technology has been released for the post of Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 28th October 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Ushodaya Educational Society with many years of experience and mastery in running instructive Institutes, has built up Geethanjali Institute of Science and Technology in a pleasant rich scene in the midst of stylish vibe close Nellore. The Institution is endorsed by AICTE, New Delhi and is subsidiary to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. By building up scholastic gauges second to none, GIST visualizes the general advancement of the understudies and offers subjective, persevering, enhancing, instructive experience.
Candidate should have possessed M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D from government recognized university.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Hopeful should finished their MBA/PG/Ph.D in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according to the university norms.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
Date of Interview: 28th October 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can send their resume and all relevant certificates through postal/Email.
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Geethanjali Institute of Science and Technology
Kovur, Nellore dist,