Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply Immediately. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Gautam Buddha University was built up under the Uttar Pradesh Gautam Buddha University Act, 2002 U.P. Act No. (9) of 2002, appeared in the year 2008. The University is subsidized by the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), the endeavors of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University imagines to wind up a comprehensively acclaimed coordinated scholarly and research foundation that makes an energetic group of savvy people and business people enriched with Character, Creativity, Competence and Commitment, who can move important changes to guarantee all encompassing development and advancement of the general public. The mission of the University is to create a group of researchers who can oversee progression and change; to look for and join the accepted procedures in educating and gaining from around the globe; to instill in the students due gratefulness for moral, natural and monetary issues of learning; to give information based logical answers for fulfill the need of society and industry; to guarantee a scholastic domain that ensures roads for all verifiably barred segments of the general public. The University is resolved to be a world class community for perfection in training in the following 10 years
- As per UGC/AICTE Norms
School of Humanities and Social Science:
- Political Science
- Psychoogy and Metal Health
- Social Work
- Economics Planning and Developement
- Englsh and Modern European Lanugage
- Indian Language and Literature
- Education and Training
School of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
School of Engineering:
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
School of Vocational Studies and Applied Science:
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Science
- Food Processing and Technology
- Candidate must have complete UG/PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is Immediately.
How to apply:
Candidate should send their latest resume in prescribed format and photocopy certificates (B.Tech., M.Tech. degree etc.) and three passport size photographs to following address immediately.
Gautam Buddha University,
Gautam Budh Nagar-201312 (U.P.)