Experience: 3 years
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CSE, ECE, IT)
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Enfocus software
- Analysing requirement specification (spike on stories) and carry out feasibility analysis
- Design modules or applications to include user interface and business logic
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Maintain quality of product by following good coding guideline and using test driven development
- Write and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Interact with team and team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues
- Good knowledge in C++
- Basic knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts using C++
- Basic knowledge on software Application development
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Writing, monitoring, executing, evaluating and maintaining machine-driven check scripts for JAVA primarily based net applications victimisation trade normal machine-driven testing tools.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining product, data, tools, databases and check environments
Work with the event team to grasp however changes within the merchandise have an effect on maintenance of machine-driven check scripts and therefore the QA machine-driven testing environments
- Converting manual check plans to machine-driven check scripts
- Create and upgrade automation check plans for every unharness
- Develop and maintain any of smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to make sure code is functioning as designed.
- Apply check methodology and products information within the style of tests and testing ways.
- Manage defect following and backbone processes so a standardized, documented method is employed and followed.
- Fully document any surprising anomalies or defects known in testing with instruction of the way to recreate every. Conduct root cause analysis of known defects, providing development groups with comfortable details to grasp, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Creating scripts to match and validate knowledge results from testing. Maintain well organized records of check results
Experience: 3+ years
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech(CSE, ECE, IT)
- Manage document-handling systems (wiki, alfresco,…)
- Manage issue-tracking systems (jira,…)
- Manage source-control systems (perforce, git,…)
- Manage build environments (both for on-premise and cloud software)
- Manage test environments (both for on-premise and cloud software)
- Manage test-case management systems (testlink,…)
- Create reports concerning system performance and usage
- Make proposals to improve tools and procedures in R&D
- Manage IT related budget within R&D
- Be a member of the TAG
- Ensure alignment with IT security policy and IT standards