Associate Product Manager
Experience: 1-2 years
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/MBA
- Drive the product life-cycle of one/many online learning solutions from identifying requirements, development, launching and growing adoption.
- Own and drive product across teams (Technology, Marketing, Sales and Operations) through requirement backlog, use cases, product design and launch.
- Triage and prioritize product improvement ideas received from different sources (internal & external).
- Combine the customer feedback, development ideas and future strategy to build and manage the product backlog.
- Understanding customer behavior & needs to prepare use cases followed by UI/UX design to delight the customers.
- Monitoring & analyzing consumer behavior on our site (adoption, usage, drop-off performance etc.)
- You will work closely with business managers to understand product / system requirements and drive implementation of the solution through engineers in the product team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/MBA or equivalent from a top college or university.
- 1-2 years of overall experience with product companies of which 1+ years preferred with consumer internet companies.
- 1+ years product management or relevant work experience/skill set.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces through wire frames and mock ups.
- Strong business, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership.
- Should have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource constrained startup environment.
Business Development Executive
Experience: 0-1 years
- Attend client calls and convert them into sales
- Generate revenue and build immense impact in Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining client relationships and positioning Edureka’s product within the market.
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases.
- Research on completely different tools to extend the sales or business opportunities.
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- 0-1 year of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets.
- Logical thinker, good at analogy is preferred
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
- Willing to work in US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift).
Associate – Digital Marketing
- Working closely with different departments to ensure that the Social CRM works effectively.
- Maintaining good turnaround time in responses and 100% coverage in responses to comments on different social and online channels.
- Participating in creation of monthly social media calendar and assisting in its execution.
- Scheduling social media posts on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and G+ and monitoring performance.
- Speaking to customers to create customer success stories to be used in marketing communication.
- Will also participate in brand communication related activities.
- Good hold over English – both oral and written – with sound grammar.
- Hardworking with a willingness to learn.
- Uses different social media channels and has knowledge of their unique features.
- Articulate and enjoys interacting with people.
- Has a creative bent of mind.
- Is organized and results driven.
- Experience with social media management systems a plus.